Description Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of Sales Representative Interns in the Delaware, Maryland…
An associate sales rep (ASR) is an entry level sales position at Supreme Orthopedic Systems, LLC (SOS). This individual will work under the tutelage of a more experienced Territory Manager(TM), someone who has been established in a sales capacity at Supreme Ortho. The ASR will primarily provide support to further the sales efforts of the Territory Manager that they are working in conjunction with.
- Learn to the best of their abilities all of the products that SOS sells.
- Take an active role in all product and sales training opportunities provided by SOS and any manufacturers represented.
- Support TM to the best of their abilities including but not limited to:
|• Covering surgical cases in TM’s territory
• Delivering instruments/implants to/from TM’s accounts in preparation for upcoming surgical cases or after the completion of surgical cases.
• The TA is responsible to build and maintain beneficial relationships with surgeons, physician assistants, nurses, technologists, key administration and purchasing personnel, in order to grow and develop business.
• Conduct sales appointments alone, or in conjunction with TM.
• Achieve sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the territory’s strategies and tactics as directed by the TM and Sales Manager.
• Other key responsibilities include new product introductions, and communicating pricing/billing in line with company policies.
- ASR will work approximately 40-60 hours week depending on workload for that week. Job requirements may require extended hours and weekends depending on case demands.
- ASR will be primarily a “salaried” employee of SOS with some potential for incentive as ASR shows a capacity to learn and sell various technologies to customers.
- The ASR will conduct business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
We are currently hiring for this position in multiple geographic regions throughout our territory. If possible, please indicate the region for which you are applying when you submit your application.
- DC/Northern VA
- Baltimore (city and surrounding counties)
- Chesapeake Region (Annapolis/Southern MD/Eastern Shore)
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.