Description The Capital Specialist position at Supreme Orthopedic Systems (SOS) is responsible for managing the…
We currently have an opportunity for a part time Talent Acquisition Consultant to support Supreme’s complete hiring needs for Maryland/DC/NOVA. The Recruiter will provide full life cycle recruiting which will include sourcing of candidates, coordinate requirements with hiring managers, and first contact candidate interviews. The Recruiter will work with all hiring managers to understand the recruiting needs at Supreme and proactively identify candidates and execute sourcing/recruiting strategies in a cost-effective manner locating the best in the business to support our surgeons so they can treat their patients better!
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Partnering with managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions.
- Use of the Predictive Index and HireVue applications.
- Develops and implements organizational recruiting strategies to attract and find the best qualified candidates; can sell to candidates the company, the function and role.
- Creates recruitment advertising and online postings. Sources candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, local media resources, employee referrals, agency referrals and other sources as needed.
- Assesses potential candidates for fit within the position identified, including skills, education, and experience as well as competency and company culture alignment.
- Conducts interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, and relevant skills. Works alongside with HR and hiring managers to further evaluate candidates after on-site interviews.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR and ensures a high level of customer service.
- Keeps hiring managers informed throughout the recruitment process.
- Develops and executes on innovative methods to locate, evaluate, and create a pipeline of diverse candidates for potential employment.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with locating and building candidate pipelines.
- Previous experience using applicant tracking system preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with recruiting team members, HR team, hiring managers and external contacts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Looking for someone who is strong with creating a social media campaign for our recruiting needs.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite 365.
- Versed in LinkedIn/Indeed/Handshake a plus.
- Covid-19 vaccination a must.
- Partial work from home can be considered.
- 20 hours a week initially. May move to full-time if needs arise.
- Hourly work.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will conduct business ethically and adhere to all applicable Supreme and Arthrex guidelines. Supreme is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in our workplace. Please forward all resumes to HR@supremeortho.com or use the contact form to the right.