Description The BioSkills Center of Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of a Lab Services…
Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of Sales Representative Interns in the Delaware, Maryland and DC areas. This unique opportunity provides the intern exposure to the roles and responsibilities required to be a successful sales representative in a thriving and high growth company. This internship experience is geared specifically toward Orthopedic Surgeons and related Health Care Practitioners in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The Sales Representative Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Team Logistics
- Helping Operations team in the Columbia, Seaford and DC offices
- Case Observations
- Lab Observations
- Exposure to all 7 product and procedure categories – help determine interest
- Understand and follow OR and Sterile Field protocols
- Observe Rep-Surgeon interaction in OR
- Observe Rep-Surgeon formal sales calls and demonstrations in the clinic setting
- Hours: 7am-4pm (35-40+ hours per week)
- Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Assigned to 1-2 territories
- Report to Area Manager
- Work with Team Leads for day-to-day assignments and schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with a positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including the ability to utilize the Microsoft Office platform and software including Word and Excel.
Falls Church, VA
$17/HR plus mileage
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.