Description The BioSkills Center of Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of a Lab Services…
Supreme Orthopedics exists to help our surgeons treat their patients better. As a core member of the Supreme Operations Team, this position will assist in crucial everyday functions involving the procurement, management and distribution of Supreme inventory. Success in this position would be summarized as efficiently and responsibly executing, maintaining, and ultimately improving Supreme’s processes as they relate to logistics, inventory management, and supporting our sales team. This position will primarily be located in our Columbia office but will also include some travelling to our Falls Church office and surrounding geographies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned:
- Lead in the management and organization of the Supreme inventory warehouse.
- Lead in the acquisition and distribution of Arthrex product to Supreme’s sales teams.
- Manage our newly initiated equipment loaner process.
- Actively contribute to maintaining Redspot, our agency inventory management and billing system.
- Assist in regular Supreme Ortho inventory spot counts, generally on a bi-annual basis.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Supreme’s inventory and Arthrex Supply Chain.
- Communicate with external parties such as Arthrex Customer Service, Arthrex Field Operations, Arthrex Finance, and FedEx Customer Service on an as needed basis.
- Communicate efficiently with Supreme’s sales team and be willing to assist in troubleshooting logistics and inventory problems as they arise.
- Work closely with other members of Supreme’s Operations team to tackle daily challenges, plan and implement improvements, and ensure daily needs of Supreme are met.
- Spearhead or assist in additional operational, logistical, or financial projects as they develop.
- Support in office labs & demos at the Columbia office.
- Constant commitment to company’s core values and daily behavioral expectations detailed in the Supreme Way including outstanding communication, time management, and accountability; Always working on our game, being a great teammate and building outstanding relationships.
- Embrace the “customer service” role of the Operations Team as it relates to supporting our sales force and their surgeons/patients.
- Ability to dynamically problem solve and balance a variety of competing factors to determine the best solution for Supreme Management, Supreme Sales, and our customers and patients.
- Strive for a high level of accuracy and consistency. Be able to self-check and critique work product. Perform tasks with detail-oriented focus.
- Develop a personal responsibility to assist the management team in making Supreme the most efficient and financially stable company possible.
- Be accessible and responsive to email, phone and text communication throughout the work week including while not in the office.
- Work in the Seaford office unless otherwise discussed and arrive for work before 8 am. Occasionally will need to stay late in the office to assist with other functions.
- Availability to travel across Supreme’s geography for emergent requests with little notice, and occasionally work from other offices. This would include traveling for meetings, labs, product drops, or other operational needs.
- Willingness to travel on occasion to other cities across the country for meetings, conferences, and/or trainings.
- Continuously learn about Arthrex products and procedures to assist in understanding of the business and aid in communication with the field staff.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Supply Chain, Analytical or Business background are a plus but not necessary.
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative / Team-Focused attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to digest a high volume of information, remain flexible in finding solutions and problem solve under tight time constraints.
- Willingness to frequently shift between desk/computer work and active hands-on tasks.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite tools including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.