Description This is Biologics product specialist position focusing attention on direct actions with Territory Managers…
The BioSkills Centers of Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of a Lab Services Specialist in the Columbia, Maryland area. This unique opportunity embraces a variety of roles in support of thriving orthopedic training facility geared specifically toward Orthopedic Surgeons and related Health Care Practitioners in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The Lab Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Team/Lab Coordination
- Provide technical lab support
- Manage Lab and Training Room Schedule
- Communicate lab confirmations, changes and follow-up with Customers
- Coordinate equipment and supply procurement, delivery and return
- Lab Event set up & breakdown
- Assist in training event planning and support
- Work directly with Team members to support all education
- Update HCP and CRM databases as needed
- Provide a high level of hospitality for all guests
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with a positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including the ability to utilize the Microsoft Office Platform and software including Word and Excel.
- Columbia, Maryland
- 35-40+ hours per week including some evenings and weekends
- Full Time / Hourly
- Healthcare Benefits
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.