Description An Associate Sales Representative (ASR) is an entry-level sales position at Supreme Orthopedic Systems…
Hiring for: Maryland Headquarters
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory specialist will manage the flow of inventory including: ordering, receiving, transferring, and replenishing inventory
- Monitor stock levels for the warehouse room replenish stock to established par levels.
- Time focused, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves.
- Surgical Tray Inventory and replenishment process
- Manage delivery and pick-up logistics
- Inventory specialist will audit and process bill onlys (bill to be invoiced) and may be involved with the Purchase Order Process with specified accounts
- Conduct audits and inventory reconciliation once a year
Requirements for the Inventory Specialist/Logistics:
Candidates may have a bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or management or similar or we will consider years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory management.
- Communication Skills: Inventory specialists will need to speak with coworkers, sales representatives and customers on a regular basis.
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Inventory specialists will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly to meet business deadlines.
- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep inventory specialists busy, and therefore, need to multitask to meet demanding deadlines.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inventory specialists will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
HOURS: Full time or Part Time
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance for Full Time Employees
- PTO benefits and holidays for Full Time Employees
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relocations will not be considered
- Job Location(s): Positions available throughout the Region