Description The BioSkills Center of Supreme Orthopedic Systems is in search of a Lab Services…
The Capital Specialist position at Supreme Orthopedic Systems (SOS) is responsible for managing the sales of all instruments & disposables related to Arthrex’s video and capital line of products. As a Capital Specialist, you will be responsible for the Agency’s Capital & Video quota in the Baltimore District, and you will develop and communicate sales strategies to meet this quota using market segment analysis, product positioning, lead management, and product pricing. You will manage long-term equipment buying cycles with hospitals, surgery centers, and even large health systems. Your reach will extend outside the operating room and even outside of orthopedics as you develop relationships with facility administrators and executives and work with them to demonstrate the value of Arthrex’s full line of capital equipment to provide a facility’s sole source for video. In addition to managing a big-picture sales strategy, you will also work with the SOS representatives in each territory who service individual accounts to drive that plan. Since you will be focused specifically on sales related to Arthrex’s Capital product line, you will also be expected to maintain an increased level of expertise in the Capital product group, serving as a primary source of knowledge for both our sales representatives and surgeon customers. You will report directly to the SOS Vice President of Sales and work closely with Arthrex Regional Sales Management. Two or more years of sales experience is required; sales experience related to medical capital equipment is strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned:
- Participates in activities necessary to help train surgeons and sales personnel on the technical use of the product. By way of example: attends surgeries, plans and executes cadaver labs, conducts sales presentations, etc.
- Recommends products and methodologies to surgeons.
- Understands market trends, surgeon preferences, competitive strategies, etc. and uses this knowledge to guide development of capital-video business plans with the sales force.
- Communicates and executes to sales force capital & video product launches
- Communicates regional activities (voice of the customer or VOC) to sales management/sales force to drive product sales strategies
- Strategically establishes pricing and discounting strategies keeping in line with the company’s margin objectives.
- Work with surgeon Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) to drive education.
- Establishes relationships with surgeons and manages those relationships.
- Develops the proper messaging for applicable products and incorporates into tools to be use by the sales organization. (i.e.: Scrub sink talking points)
- Communicates and collaborates with the Director of Medical Education on surgeon education and training materials available to sales force. (i.e. technical training materials, surgical techniques).
- Attends labs, industry meetings, and trade shows applicable to video & capital.
- Creates field announcements for new products, product updates, promotional activities, etc.
- Responds to the needs of the sales organization via email, phone and field visits.
- Collaborates with Managers concerning product positioning strategies and feedback from the field.
- Works cross functionally with Arthrex corporate, sales operations, regulatory, sales and finance to accomplish objectives.
Other Key Responsibilities:
include new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making proposals and following up on capital contracts. The capital –video specialist is responsible to interact and manage all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems/IDNs/GPOs, teaching, city and community hospitals.
The Capital-Video Specialist will manage the business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.