Description We currently have an opportunity for a part time Talent Acquisition Consultant to support…
An Associate Sales Representative (ASR) is an entry-level sales position at Supreme Orthopedic Systems with both the opportunity and expectation for growth and development. If you are looking for long-term fulfillment in a field that gives you the unique opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives every day, and you are willing to put in the work to achieve that, this could be the beginning of your path. As an ASR, you will work directly with orthopedic surgeons, support staff, and health care administrators as an integral part of the health care team working toward Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better. You will also provide support to your Territory Manager(s) in their efforts to identify and pursue sales opportunities and manage your territory’s business. You will develop long-term relationships with your surgeon customers to best determine their needs and help provide the best possible care for their patients by way of the innovative solutions that make Arthrex products unique. You will also be provided with a level of ongoing training unmatched by anyone else in the industry, which will allow you to provide the top-notch technical support that our customers expect. A strong candidate for this position is someone who works well in a team setting, is results-driven and solutions-oriented, has a positive attitude, and is always striving to improve and grow. Two or more years of sales experience is strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist in exceeding sales quotas assigned to your sales team.
- Support the territory’s surgical staff including delivering products to surgeons and maintaining their accounts
- Assist your sales team by promoting our Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle products to surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to maintain longstanding relationships
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of fellow sales associates and managers.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop necessary sales strategies to close new business.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings.
- Maintain inventory of consigned products
- Cross-sell products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Some overnight travel required.
- The ASR will conduct business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
To the Associate Sales Representative we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Requirements for the Associate Sales Consultant:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as the top ten percent of your sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relocations will not be considered
- Job Location(s): Positions available throughout the Region