Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is seeking highly motivated Sales Associates to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. These individuals will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidates will work with their assigned teams to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships. These positions are specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle products lines. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year proven sales experience and the desire to sell the “best in class” Arthrex products. This is an entry level sales position within our organization. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for high earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist in exceeding sales quotas assigned to your sales team.
- Support the territory’s surgical staff including delivering products to surgeons and maintaining their accounts
- Assist your sales team by promoting our Sports Medicine or Foot & Ankle products to surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to maintain longstanding relationships
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of fellow sales associates and managers.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop necessary sales strategies to close new business.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings.
- Maintain inventory of consigned products
- Cross-sell products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Some overnight travel required.
- The ASR will conduct business ethically and adhere to all applicable hospital guidelines including ADVAMED http://advamed.org/
To the Associate Sales Consultant we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Requirements for the Associate Sales Consultant:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as the top ten percent of your sales organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures
For consideration, e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to the right. Candidates will not be considered until all items are submitted for comprehensive review.
Your information will be held in confidence. Supreme Orthopedic Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Relocations will not be considered
- Job Location(s): Positions available throughout the Region